Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Role of Social Media in Advocacy Campaigns with Andrew Stanley Phone2Action October 11, 2017
- Local Activism by the Next Generation of Voters with Navid Massarat September 25, 2017
- Cost of Accurate Campaign Research Going Up with Ben Krompak Tulchin Research September 24, 2017
- Finding Pockets of Swing Voters with Brian Kind TargetPoint Consulting September 13, 2017
- Building a Candidate's Brand with Bonnie Siegel Political Branding Associates September 5, 2017
- How Phone Banks Help Candidates and Causes Mobilize with Sheela Sequeira CallHub August 20, 2017
- Persuading Non-College White Voters with Brad Chism Founder Chism Strategies August 13, 2017
- Making Progress in the FIght Against Glioblastoma and Other Tumors with Dr. Dror Harats VBL Therapeutics August 7, 2017
- Campaigns Establishing Rapport Using Text and Voice with Sean Gera CallFire July 31, 2017
- Controversy Over Voter Data with Daniel Kreiss UNC and Kate Kaye July 26, 2017
- Political Risk Assessment with Dr. Nicolas Schwank and Maximilian Wurfel CONIAS Risk Intelligence July 19, 2017
- Augmented Reality Enhances Walking Maps with Paul Hoemke ARGIS Solutions July 18, 2017
- What Was Learned About Voters in 2016 with Andrew Tavani Aristotle July 12, 2017
- Moving Voters Up the Engagement Ladder with Bart Myers Countable July 4, 2017
- Using Data Analytics in State and Local Campaigns with David Radloff Clarity Campaigns and Kate Kaye June 21, 2017
- Should Not Be Surprised By Election Hacking by Russians with John Patrick Attitude LLC June 12, 2017
- DNC in Transition with Emily Schwartz UnLock The VAN Initiative June 5, 2017
- Better Ways to Reach Elected Officials with Nick DeSarno Public Affairs Council May 30, 2017
- Advances in Mobile Ad Technologies with Melinda Gipson Sabio Mobile May 22, 2017
- Who Will be Protesting Healthcare Decisions with Brad Ellison Phone2Action May 16, 2017