LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Encouraging Digital Health Entrepreneurs with Judith Sheft New Jersey Innovation Institute June 21, 2017
- Overcoming Challenges of Aging in Place with A.J. Michaels Broker Realtor June 14, 2017
- Motivated to Combat Hunger and Cravings with Salma Jutt Orexigen June 7, 2017
- Aging at the Cellular Level with Jason Shelton Telomere Diagnostics May 30, 2017
- What NASA Twins Study Reveals about Aging with Brinda Rana PhD UCSD Stein Institute May 22, 2017
- Clinical Trials Need New Emphasis on Patient Experience with Kim Walpole May 15, 2017
- Who is Joining in Healthcare Protests with Brad Ellison Phone2Action May 10, 2017
- Successful Dying and Your DIgital Afterlife with Dr. Dilip Jeste Research on Aging UCSD May 3, 2017
- Using GIS Tools to Combat Opioid Epidemic with Dr. Este Geraghty Esri April 20, 2017
- Expanding Care Options for Aging Population with Laura Mitchell April 11, 2017
- Growing Vegetables in Refugee Camps with Ryan Leung Winner UCSD HealthHack April 3, 2017
- Designing Solutions for Refugee Health with Pranav Singh Winner UCSD HealthHack March 24, 2017
- Addressing Sexual Assaults in Refugee Camps Ben Tien Winner UCSD HealthHack March 22, 2017
- New Uses for Stem Cells to Treat Cancer and Vision Diseases with Paul Knoepfler UC Davis March 12, 2017
- Promise of Optogenetics to Address Neurological Diseases with Ed Boyden MIT March 8, 2017
- Expanding the Understanding of the Gene with Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee March 8, 2017
- Novel Production of Cannabinoids with Sher Ali Butt CB Therapeutics February 27, 2017
- UC Health Hack Draws Innovators and Experts with Niranjanaa Jeeva February 26, 2017
- Visualization of Population Health Data with Jefferson McMillan Northwestern Medicine February 23, 2017
- Health Care Informatics Field Explodes with Jonathan Mack USD February 12, 2017