LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Personal Healthcare Robot Promotes Drug Adherence with Cory Kidd Catalia Health December 10, 2017
- Pursuing a Potential Functional Cure for Chronic Hepatitis B with Marty Driscoll Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals December 4, 2017
- Dissecting Pharmaceutical Ads with Michelle Niedziela HCD Research November 26, 2017
- Drug Free Therapy for Treatment-Resistant Depression with Joe Perekupka Brainsway November 12, 2017
- Breakthroughs in Regenerative Medicine with Joe Krieger Boston Biolife November 5, 2017
- Impact of Real Time Mapping of Diseases with Graham Dodge Sickweather November 1, 2017
- New Inhalation Drug Treats Pulmonary Disease with Nancy Pecota CFO Aradigm October 25, 2017
- Dynamic Conference App Facilitates Networking with Raj Oswal O.Connect October 24, 2017
- History of Opioid Addiction with David Herzberg PhD SUNY Buffalo October 17, 2017
- Advances in Treating Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration with Dr. Jason Slakter Ohr Pharmaceutical September 27, 2017
- Leaving a Legacy with Arsen Marsoobian Author and Motivational Speaker September 24, 2017
- Developing Vaccine to Prevent Birth Defects from Cytomegalovirus with Jeff Baxter VBI Vaccines September 12, 2017
- Big Data Drives Scientific Wellness with Nathan Price Institute for Systems Biology September 5, 2017
- Increasing Points of Access for Patients with Dr. Jason Hwang Healthcare Innovator August 27, 2017
- When the Doctor Comes to You with Nick Desai Heal On-Demand House Calls August 23, 2017
- Smart Managment of Health Records with Noga Leviner PicnicHealth August 13, 2017
- Digital Health in Low Resource Environments with Melissa Menke Access Afya August 7, 2017
- Potential First in Class Gene Therapy for Glioblastoma GBM with Dr. Dror Harats VBL Therapeutics August 2, 2017
- Confident Caregivers with Jay Patel SeniorLink July 24, 2017
- Hot Trends in Medical Care with Jill Gilbert Digital Health Summit July 18, 2017