LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Addressing Sexual Assaults in Refugee Camps Ben Tien Winner UCSD HealthHack March 22, 2017
- New Uses for Stem Cells to Treat Cancer and Vision Diseases with Paul Knoepfler UC Davis March 12, 2017
- Promise of Optogenetics to Address Neurological Diseases with Ed Boyden MIT March 8, 2017
- Expanding the Understanding of the Gene with Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee March 8, 2017
- Novel Production of Cannabinoids with Sher Ali Butt CB Therapeutics February 27, 2017
- UC Health Hack Draws Innovators and Experts with Niranjanaa Jeeva February 26, 2017
- Visualization of Population Health Data with Jefferson McMillan Northwestern Medicine February 23, 2017
- Health Care Informatics Field Explodes with Jonathan Mack USD February 12, 2017
- Expectations Grow for Patient Portals with Ruth Bush PhD Beyster Institute for Nursing Research USD February 8, 2017
- Smart Development of Mobile Health Apps with CJ Barton VP Kinvey January 31, 2017
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Children with Fintan Connolly TakeTen January 23, 2017
- Master Regulator of Cellular Aging Discovered with Eros Lazzerini Denchi TSRI January 18, 2017
- Protect Your Telomeres with Elizabeth Blackburn PhD Nobel Prize Winner January 11, 2017
- Inside the Neuroscience Program at University of Southern California with Brian Leung PhD Candidate December 12, 2016
- Collaboration Key at Stanford Medicine Neuroscience with Tony Ricci December 4, 2016
- Gait Mat Technology Helps Predict Diseases with Michael Rowling ProtoKinetics November 27, 2016
- University of Texas Austin & Neuroscience Advances with Dr. Jon Pierce-Shimomura November 22, 2016
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Neuroscience Program with Renee Cockerham PhD November 21, 2016
- Neuroscience for Everyone with Greg Gage Backyard Brains November 16, 2016
- Disrupting Management of Clinical Trials Kim Walpole Trials.ai November 6, 2016