Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Organizing Fundraising and the Value of GIS with Deepak Puri DemLabs August 6, 2020
- Geo-spatial Data Adding Transparency to Election Process with Chris Thomas Esri July 29, 2020
- Challenges for Ghostwriters Working with Politicians with Dan Gerstein Gotham Ghostwriters July 23, 2020
- Using Geospatial Visualization to Drive COVID-19 Response with Chris Thomas Esri July 15, 2020
- Candidate Performance and Debate Best Practices with Mike Long Speechwriter July 7, 2020
- Media Training for Candidates on the Campaign Trail with Jonathan Rick The Jonathan Rick Group June 25, 2020
- Harnessing the Outrage with Deepak Puri DemLabs June 18, 2020
- Addressing Incendiary Social Posts with Scott Goodstein Catalyst Campaigns June 10, 2020
- Why a Top Digital Political Strategist is Running for WA State Legislature with Cyrus Krohn Internet Thought Leader June 3, 2020
- New Book- Journeys with Jimmy Carter and Other Adventures in Media by Barry Jagoda Journalist and Media Advisor May 25, 2020
- Building Authentic Relationships with Supporters with Sangeeth Peruri OutreachCircle May 19, 2020
- Changes Coming to Retail Politics with Mark Walsh VC and Internet Pioneer May 11, 2020
- Empowering Campaign Volunteers with Naseem Makiya OutVote May 5, 2020
- Engaging Gen Z and Millennial Voters with Jesse Barba Young Invincibles April 28, 2020
- Engaging Voters in All Election Choices with Alex Niemczewski BallotReady April 23, 2020
- Early Stage Companies Adjust to COVID-19 Challenges with Betsy Hoover Higher Ground Labs April 9, 2020
- Audio Political Ads in the Age of Coronavirus with Sean Duggan Pandora March 31, 2020
- Campaigns Increase Use of P2P Texting in the Age of Coronavirus with Thomas Peters rumbleup March 25, 2020
- The New Retail Politics with Rob Griffin Tovo Labs March 12, 2020
- Rare Disease Activists Go to DC with Maria Picone TREND Community and Shelley Bowen Barth Syndrome Foundation March 5, 2020