Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Value of Facebook Ads and Avoiding Vanity Metrics with Shaun Dakin February 21, 2018
- Incumbents New Faces and the Republican Party with Bonnie Siegel Political Branding Associates February 15, 2018
- Best Practices for Engaging All Stakeholders with Erik Rosedahl Phone2Action February 8, 2018
- Engaging and Mobilizing Young Voters withi Nick Guthman Blue Futue January 31, 2018
- Democratic Candidates Conference Review with Andy Millard January 24, 2018
- Integrating Field and Digital for Advocacy Campaigns with Chazz Clevinger One Click Politics January 16, 2018
- Expanding the Reach to Find Base Voters with Joe Corbe 1631 Digital January 8, 2018
- Gauging Emotion and Impact of Tweets With Steven Alembik SMA Communications December 18, 2017
- Targeting Voters Across All Screens and Locations with Matt Hedberg Semcasting December 11, 2017
- What Drives Millennial Voters and Candidates with Jesse Barba EDGE December 3, 2017
- Measuring Impact of Negative Political Ads with HCD Neuroscience November 27, 2017
- Robust Mobile Apps Changing Political and Advocacy Campaigns with Thomas Peters uCampaign November 12, 2017
- Building Brand Love of Millennial Voters with Bonnie Siegel Political Branding Associates November 7, 2017
- Grassroots Advocacy Comes of Age with Joshua Habursky ICBA November 1, 2017
- Historical Perspective of the Opioid Epidemic with David Herzberg PhD SUNY Buffalo October 25, 2017
- Digital Campaign Trends to Watch in 2018 with Gary Sherwood Resonate October 17, 2017
- Role of Social Media in Advocacy Campaigns with Andrew Stanley Phone2Action October 11, 2017
- Local Activism by the Next Generation of Voters with Navid Massarat September 25, 2017
- Cost of Accurate Campaign Research Going Up with Ben Krompak Tulchin Research September 24, 2017
- Finding Pockets of Swing Voters with Brian Kind TargetPoint Consulting September 13, 2017