Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Improving Local Government Response with Steve Machesney SeeClickFix July 17, 2019
- The Changing Face of Candidates and Political Consultants with Megan Bedera Women Campaign July 10, 2019
- Secure Mobile Voting Using Blockchain and Biometrics with Nimit Sawhney Voatz June 25, 2019
- P2P Texting and Other Tactics for Voter Engagement with Justin Gargiulo VoterTrove June 19, 2019
- Digital First Political Campaign Strategies with Tara McGowan ACRONYM June 12, 2019
- Predicting Behavior of Swing and Independent Voters with Ben Krompak Tulchin Research June 6, 2019
- The Ground Game and Successful Women Candidates with Kate Maeder Kully Struble May 28, 2019
- Driving Early Fundraising with Nate Shutman Finance Director Mike Levin for Congress May 23, 2019
- Multiple Screen Targeting for Political Ads with Rena Shapiro a4 Media May 15, 2019
- Early Fundraising and Building Donor Lists with Rob Griffin Tovo Labs May 8, 2019
- Peer To Peer Texting Best Practices with Thomas Peters RumbleUp April 24, 2019
- Implications of the Move to Legalization of Marijuana with Mike Madrid GrassrootsLab April 17, 2019
- Power of Political Audio Ads with Sean Duggan Pandora April 10, 2019
- Need for Robust Digital Resources to Inform Voters with Nan Jackson LiveBallot April 3, 2019
- Social Media The First Access to Millennial Voters with Zinhle Essamuah NowThis News March 20, 2019
- When Journalist Experience Trauma with Frank Ochberg MD March 13, 2019
- State of Political Campaign Industry with Shane D'Aprile Campaigns and Elections March 6, 2019
- Power of Digital Field Tools with Michael Luciani The Tuesday Company February 25, 2019
- Cross Media Micro-Targeting of Voters with Rob Griffin Tovo Labs February 20, 2019
- Innovative Uses for Political and Advocacy Stickers with Anthony Constantino StickerMule February 12, 2019