Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Spotlight on Voter Fraud with Ben Katz ISPolitical November 19, 2020
- The Future of Voting with Larry Moore National Council for Independent Living November 12, 2020
- Second NeuroPolitical Study of the Presidential Debates 2020 with Glenn Kessler and Michelle Niedziela HCD Research October 29, 2020
- Covering the Health of the President with Karen Chase Leighton News Anchor October 7, 2020
- NeuroPolitical Study of the Presidential Debates 2020 with Glenn Kessler and Michelle Niedziela HCD Research October 6, 2020
- Bombarded: How to Fight Back Against the Online Assault on Democracy with Cyrus Krohn Author September 29, 2020
- Real Time Tracking of Public Opinion with Craig Leonard Eyesover September 25, 2020
- Political Video Ads and Convergent TV with Michael Beach Cross Screen Media September 16, 2020
- Behind the Scenes at The Lincoln Project with Reed Galen The Lincoln Project August 31, 2020
- Speaking to an Empty Room with Dan Gerstein Gotham Ghostwriters August 26, 2020
- Driving GOTV By Providing Mail-in Ballot Directions with Ron Kagan Mailin2020.org August 24, 2020
- Finding Voters Where They Now Listen with Sean Duggan Pandora August 20, 2020
- Live Call Centers and Door-to-Door in the Age of COVID-19 with Steve Kramer Get Out The Vote August 12, 2020
- Organizing Fundraising and the Value of GIS with Deepak Puri DemLabs August 6, 2020
- Geo-spatial Data Adding Transparency to Election Process with Chris Thomas Esri July 29, 2020
- Challenges for Ghostwriters Working with Politicians with Dan Gerstein Gotham Ghostwriters July 23, 2020
- Using Geospatial Visualization to Drive COVID-19 Response with Chris Thomas Esri July 15, 2020
- Candidate Performance and Debate Best Practices with Mike Long Speechwriter July 7, 2020
- Media Training for Candidates on the Campaign Trail with Jonathan Rick The Jonathan Rick Group June 25, 2020
- Harnessing the Outrage with Deepak Puri DemLabs June 18, 2020