Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Social Media The First Access to Millennial Voters with Zinhle Essamuah NowThis News March 20, 2019
- When Journalist Experience Trauma with Frank Ochberg MD March 13, 2019
- State of Political Campaign Industry with Shane D'Aprile Campaigns and Elections March 6, 2019
- Power of Digital Field Tools with Michael Luciani The Tuesday Company February 25, 2019
- Cross Media Micro-Targeting of Voters with Rob Griffin Tovo Labs February 20, 2019
- Innovative Uses for Political and Advocacy Stickers with Anthony Constantino StickerMule February 12, 2019
- Normalization of Women Candidates with Patti Russo Women's Campaign School at Yale February 5, 2019
- CA Voters Want Kamala Harris to Run For President with Research from Adam Probolsky January 30, 2019
- Understanding 2018 Minority Voters with Mike Madrid GrassrootsLab January 24, 2019
- Bringing Smarter Political Data to Local Candidates with Nick Martin Datagenomix January 16, 2019
- Advanced Political Content Clearinghouse with Kenny Day AirsNext January 3, 2019
- Urgent Need to Clean Up Voter Data Files with Steven Alembik SMA Communications December 17, 2018
- Rising Use of Instagram on the Campaign Trail with Matt McMillan Buzzmaker December 12, 2018
- Mobile Audio Political Ads Gaining Favor with Sean Duggan Pandora December 6, 2018
- How P2P Texting Drives Voter Engagement with Thomas Peters RumbleUp November 27, 2018
- Keeping the Candidate's Brand Fresh with Bonnie Siegel Political Branding Associates November 14, 2018
- Moving To Secure Online Voting wth Pete Martin Votem October 29, 2018
- Friend to Friend Texting App Drives Interest in Swing Districts with Naseem Makiya Outvote October 23, 2018
- When Activists Tell Their Stories with Alex Przybelski Phone2Action October 15, 2018
- When Attack Ads Cross the Line with Mark Mellman The Mellman Group October 8, 2018