Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Campaigns Shift to Digital Execution and OTT with Rena Shapiro a4 Media December 3, 2019
- Power of Campaign Audio Ads with Sean Duggan Pandora November 21, 2019
- Investing in Next Stage Political Campaign Tools with Betsy Hoover Higher Ground Labs November 18, 2019
- Action Needed on Abuses on Social Media Sites with Scott Goodstein Catalyst Campaigns November 12, 2019
- The Real Problems with Twitter with David Goldstein Tovo Labs November 6, 2019
- Political Fundraising Around the Globe with Jonathan Moakes GQR Research October 29, 2019
- Leveling the Playing Field for Down Ballot Candidates with Deepak Puri DemLabs October 22, 2019
- Power of Online Ads to Persuade with Myles Bugbee Political Strategist October 15, 2019
- Recruiting and Empowering Supporters in 2020 with Sangeeth Peruri Outreach Circle October 9, 2019
- Development of NewsElect App with Xiaoli Jin October 1, 2019
- Dynamic Voter Contact with Brendan Tobin Ecanvasser September 25, 2019
- Investing in Next Generation Solutions to Help Republicans Win with Eric Wilson Startup Caucus September 18, 2019
- Surprises in the 2020 Primary Season with Colin Delany ePolitics September 10, 2019
- Innovation in Political Message Testing with Patrick Ruffini Echelon Insights September 4, 2019
- Persuasion Mobilization and Activation at the State Level with Matt McMillan Buzzmaker August 20, 2019
- Interests of Often Hard to Reach Likely Voters with Sean Duggan Pandora August 15, 2019
- Advantages to Digital Targeting of Voters with Joe Corbe 1631 Digital July 23, 2019
- Improving Local Government Response with Steve Machesney SeeClickFix July 17, 2019
- The Changing Face of Candidates and Political Consultants with Megan Bedera Women Campaign July 10, 2019
- Secure Mobile Voting Using Blockchain and Biometrics with Nimit Sawhney Voatz June 25, 2019