Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on Apple podcasts, Amazon music/Audible, Spoton, Spotify, Radio.com, Ganna, Deezer, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Civic Engagement in the Age of Boycotts with Katie Harbath Anchor Change April 15, 2021
- Early Polling on Governor Newsom Recall Effort in CA with Adam Probolsky President Probolsky Research March 25, 2021
- Understanding What Drives Swing Voters with Rich Thau Engagious March 12, 2021
- Promoting Fact-Based Content to Fight Disinformation with Poppy MacDonald USAFacts March 4, 2021
- Shaping Legislative Priorities with Darryl Lucien Lucien Partners February 25, 2021
- Next Generation of Digital Campaign and Advocacy Tools with Betsy Hoover Higher Ground Labs February 19, 2021
- Origins and Promise of Mobile Phones with Martin Cooper Inventor, Entrepreneur and Author February 10, 2021
- 2020 National Campaign Technology Survey with Eric Wilson Center for Campaign Innovation February 5, 2021
- Predicting Campaign Success in 2021 Primaries with Richard Elliott PrimaryCast January 28, 2021
- Effective Organizing Tools Used in 2020 Campaigns with Deepak Puri The Democracy Labs January 11, 2021
- Fundraising Field and Voter Behavior in 2020 with Frank Girolami Aristotle December 17, 2020
- Online Assault on Democracy with Cyrus Krohn Author and Internet Thought Leader December 10, 2020
- Value of Political Audio Ads Growing with Sean Duggan Pandora December 3, 2020
- Spotlight on Voter Fraud with Ben Katz ISPolitical November 19, 2020
- The Future of Voting with Larry Moore National Council for Independent Living November 12, 2020
- Second NeuroPolitical Study of the Presidential Debates 2020 with Glenn Kessler and Michelle Niedziela HCD Research October 29, 2020
- Covering the Health of the President with Karen Chase Leighton News Anchor October 7, 2020
- NeuroPolitical Study of the Presidential Debates 2020 with Glenn Kessler and Michelle Niedziela HCD Research October 6, 2020
- Bombarded: How to Fight Back Against the Online Assault on Democracy with Cyrus Krohn Author September 29, 2020
- Real Time Tracking of Public Opinion with Craig Leonard Eyesover September 25, 2020