Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- Flip the 49th Grassroots Super PAC with Terra Lawson-Remer Co-Founder August 20, 2018
- Power of Pop-Up Protests with Ximena Hartsock Phone2Action August 14, 2018
- Targeting Voters Using Relevant Cultural Data with Blaine Britten Stirista August 7, 2018
- Empowering Candidates with Kelly Dietrich National Democratic Training Committee July 31, 2018
- Unique Characteristics of Political Media Landscape with JC Medici PayClearly July 25, 2018
- Lessons Learned from Running for Local Office with Omar Passons Attorney and Recent Candidate July 19, 2018
- Effective Adaptation to Local Changes with Jim Fox NEMAC FernLeaf Collaborative July 17, 2018
- Cyber Threats to Political and Advocacy Campaigns with Brian Franklin Campaign Defense July 11, 2018
- Motivating Mid-Term Voters with Ben Krompak Tulchin Research June 27, 2018
- Shining a Light on Gender and Age Bias with Gina Glantz Gender Avenger June 21, 2018
- Insuring Security of Campaign Data with Ben Katz ISPolitical June 13, 2018
- Canvassing Best Practices with Brendan Tobin Ecanvasser June 5, 2018
- Fake News Fake Content and Hyper-Partisanship with Shane Greer Campaigns and Elections May 31, 2018
- Who Will Vote in 2018 Primaries with Patrick Ruffini Echelon Insights May 16, 2018
- Forecasting Political Ad Spending in 2018 with Kip Cassino Borrell Associates May 9, 2018
- Maximizing Impact of Fly-In and Legislator Days with Erik Rosedahl Phone2Action April 25, 2018
- Taming the Political Media Buying Process with John Jamieson PayClearly April 19, 2018
- Building a New Political Party with Reed Galen SAM Serve America Movement April 11, 2018
- Coaching Candidates with Bob Berkowitz Media Consultant April 2, 2018
- Advanced Digital Lobbying Tools with Ernest Landante State House Digital and Advocacy March 20, 2018