LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Growth of Precision Health Ecosystem with Kirby Brady San Diego Regional EDC January 8, 2019
- Developing a New Approach to Treat Multiple Sclerosis with Jesús Martin-Garcia GeNeuro December 17, 2018
- Robust Pipeline for Treatments for Diabetic Eye Disease with Dr. Patrik De Haes Oxurion December 10, 2018
- Advances in Treatment of Presbyopia with Elad Kedar Orasis Pharmaceuticals December 4, 2018
- Precision Diagnostic of Cancer Therapies with Dr. Chorom Pak LynxBio November 27, 2018
- Non-Opioid Alternative to Managing Chronic Pain with Shiv Shukla NeuraLace Medical November 13, 2018
- Ingestible Smart Capsule For Colorectal Cancer Screening with Alex Ovadia Check-Cap November 6, 2018
- Targeted Therapies for Attacking Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Avanish Vellanki Rain Therapeutics October 29, 2018
- Ways We May Be Teaching Kids to be Liars with Joanne Jarrett MD October 25, 2018
- Next Generation Cures for Gastrointestinal Disorders with Gilead Raday RedHill Biopharma October 17, 2018
- Connected Solution to Manage Asthma COPD with Vik Panda on Hailie Sensors October 11, 2018
- Drone Data Supports Rapid Response to Hurricane Florence with Ryan Lanclos Esri September 26, 2018
- New Treatments for Insatiable Appetite from PWS with Dr. Anish Bhatnagar Soleno Therapeutics September 11, 2018
- Solving the Problem of Inflammation with Dr. Niels Riedemann InflaRx September 4, 2018
- Advances in Reducing Respiratory Events From Cystic Fibrosis with Greg Duncan Celtaxsys August 21, 2018
- Novel Topical Gene Therapy for Devastating Rare Skin Diseases with Suma Krishnan Krystal Biotech August 15, 2018
- Surprising Health Benefits of Turmeric with Christian Wilde Medical Author and Researcher August 9, 2018
- New Eye Care Model for Those Who Wear Contacts with Joel Wishkovsky Simple Contacts July 26, 2018
- Attacking Fibrosis with Smart Drugs to Promote Faster Healing with Pierre Laurin Prometic Life Sciences July 19, 2018
- Creating Safer Schools with Crime Analysis Police Officer Adele Gardner and Randy Raymond GIS Specialist July 11, 2018