LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Chatbot Coach for Crohn's and Colitis Patients with Roeland Pater Nori Health April 25, 2018
- Improving Communication Between Health Providers and Patients with Karen Knops MD April 17, 2018
- Overcoming Challenges For Women Entrepreneurs in STEM Start-Ups with STEM to Market April 11, 2018
- Empowering Hospital Patients with Dr. Joanne Jarrett April 2, 2018
- Driving Research in Ovarian Cancer with Hillary Theakston Clearity Foundation March 18, 2018
- Shining a Light on Gender Bias in Healthcare with Lawyer Katie Ernst MissTreated.org March 15, 2018
- True Impact of Hearing Loss and Approach Towards Treatment with Nawal Ouzren Sensorion February 28, 2018
- Challenges Doctors Face in Dealing with the Opioid Crisis with Rita Starritt MD February 13, 2018
- Innovative Approaches to FIghting Substance Abuse with Ron Chabot and Ed Bleu February 7, 2018
- Regenerative Medicine and Healthy Aging with Marisol Moon MD February 1, 2018
- Essential to Check for Glaucoma Early with Dr. Roma Patel Ophthalmologist Sacramento VA January 24, 2018
- What Doctors Wish Their Patients Knew with Joanne Jarrett MD January 17, 2018
- Treating Chronic Pain with Medical Marijuana with Dr. Rachna Patel January 8, 2018
- Community Approach to Combating Substance Addiction with Ron Chabot December 19, 2017
- Using Nitrous Oxide For Painful Office Procedures with Larry Wagner CAREstream America December 18, 2017
- Personal Healthcare Robot Promotes Drug Adherence with Cory Kidd Catalia Health December 10, 2017
- Pursuing a Potential Functional Cure for Chronic Hepatitis B with Marty Driscoll Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals December 4, 2017
- Dissecting Pharmaceutical Ads with Michelle Niedziela HCD Research November 26, 2017
- Drug Free Therapy for Treatment-Resistant Depression with Joe Perekupka Brainsway November 12, 2017
- Breakthroughs in Regenerative Medicine with Joe Krieger Boston Biolife November 5, 2017