LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Novel Treatment for Rare Neuroendocrine Diseases with Dr. Nerissa Kreher Tiburio TRANSCRIPT July 16, 2019
- Novel Treatment for Rare Neuroendocrine Diseases with Dr. Nerissa Kreher Tiburio July 16, 2019
- Skin Microbiome Targeted to Tackle Treatment-Resistant Dermatological Conditions with Venkat Nelabhotla Vyome Therapeutic TRANSCRIPT July 13, 2019
- Skin Microbiome Targeted to Tackle Treatment-Resistant Dermatological Conditions with Venkat Nelabhotla Vyome Therapeutics July 10, 2019
- Enhancing Chemo and Radiation for Prostate Cancer with Dr. Greg van Wyk Noxopharm-TRANSCRIPT June 25, 2019
- Enhancing Chemo and Radiation for Prostate Cancer with Dr. Greg van Wyk Noxopharm June 25, 2019
- Empowering People Impacted by Cancer with Terri Wingham A Fresh Chapter June 19, 2019
- Targeting Gastrointestinal Disorders and Related Pain with Dr. Preston Klassen Arena Pharmaceuticals June 12, 2019
- Unique Therapy for Multiple Inflammatory Diseases with Dr. Jean-Marc Steens Abivax--TRANSCRIPT June 4, 2019
- Unique Therapy for Multiple Inflammatory Diseases with Dr. Jean-Marc Steens Abivax June 4, 2019
- Developing a Therapeutic Vaccine for Celiac Disease with Bob Anderson ImmusanT May 28, 2019
- Implications of First Imaging Biomarker for PTSD with Dr. Amit Etkin Stanford School of Medicine May 14, 2019
- Acute Agitation and Pancreatic Cancer Research Using AI for Drug Development with Dr. Vimal Mehta BioXcel Therapeutics May 8, 2019
- Ovarian Cancer Patients Get Support For Physical and Emotional Health with Marina Baroff Steps Through OC April 28, 2019
- Organ Self-Repair from Injury and Disease with Dr. Jay Venkatesan Angion April 22, 2019
- Advantages of Liquid Biopsy Test for Lung Cancer with William Annett OncoCyte April 15, 2019
- Drug Moves From Antiviral to Treating Inflammatory Diseases with Dr. Hartmut Ehrlich Abivax April 8, 2019
- Fighting for Disability Rights with Anna Landre Patient Advocate April 1, 2019
- Enhancing Impact of Radiation on Cancer Cells with Graham Kelly Noxopharm March 24, 2019
- At-Home Health Testing with Jani Tuomi imaware and Kelly O'Neill RA Warrior March 19, 2019