LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Enhancing Impact of Radiation on Cancer Cells with Graham Kelly Noxopharm March 24, 2019
- At-Home Health Testing with Jani Tuomi imaware and Kelly O'Neill RA Warrior March 19, 2019
- When Journalists Are First Responders with Frank Ochberg MD Trust for Trauma Journalism March 13, 2019
- Targeted Therapeutics for Neurogenerative Diseases with Dr. Dan Alkon Neurotrope March 6, 2019
- Developing Smarter Insulin to Treat Diabetes with Bob Geho Diasome February 28, 2019
- Primary Care on Demand with Brad Younggren MD 98Point6 February 13, 2019
- New Treatment for Resistant Hypertension with JP Milon Quantum Genomics February 5, 2019
- New Therapies for Advanced Colorectal Cancer with Anders Rabbe Isofol Medical January 30, 2019
- Digital Health Innovation Update from CES with Tony Winders The Winders Group January 23, 2019
- Cannabis Infused Healthy Meals with Chefs Masha and Claire Tasty High Chef January 17, 2019
- Growth of Precision Health Ecosystem with Kirby Brady San Diego Regional EDC January 8, 2019
- Developing a New Approach to Treat Multiple Sclerosis with Jesús Martin-Garcia GeNeuro December 17, 2018
- Robust Pipeline for Treatments for Diabetic Eye Disease with Dr. Patrik De Haes Oxurion December 10, 2018
- Advances in Treatment of Presbyopia with Elad Kedar Orasis Pharmaceuticals December 4, 2018
- Precision Diagnostic of Cancer Therapies with Dr. Chorom Pak LynxBio November 27, 2018
- Non-Opioid Alternative to Managing Chronic Pain with Shiv Shukla NeuraLace Medical November 13, 2018
- Ingestible Smart Capsule For Colorectal Cancer Screening with Alex Ovadia Check-Cap November 6, 2018
- Targeted Therapies for Attacking Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Avanish Vellanki Rain Therapeutics October 29, 2018
- Ways We May Be Teaching Kids to be Liars with Joanne Jarrett MD October 25, 2018
- Next Generation Cures for Gastrointestinal Disorders with Gilead Raday RedHill Biopharma October 17, 2018