LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD OF PRECISION MEDICINE WITH EMPOWERED PATIENT PODCAST
The world of healthcare changes every day. You need an engaging way to learn about the latest trends and the Empowered Patient Podcast with host Karen Jagoda is your source for interesting and thought-provoking discussions with doctors, care providers, mobile health entrepreneurs, medical solution providers, experts in big data and geo-spatial visualization, researchers and academics. You’ll learn about the latest trends at the intersection of healthcare and technology. From our studio in La Jolla, California, Turtleback Interactive is dedicated to providing top quality discussions on the current state of the industry from one of the most active precision medicine hubs in the country.
On our Empowered Patient Podcast, you’ll hear leaders in the healthcare world discuss their latest projects and endeavors. This covers a wide range of topics, from the use of geo-tracking of mosquitoes to contain diseases to better tracking of patients with mobile devices. Our listeners keep coming back for thought-provoking episodes with an insider’s look into the industry.
Your Source for the Latest Healthcare News
A large portion of our episodes centers on the important topic of precision medicine. We approach the subject from numerous different angles, giving you a full and comprehensive view. Join us in exploring the ways technological tools can improve medical care for everyone.
Discover Unique and Engaging Healthcare Insights
Listeners to this podcast include healthcare professionals, wireless and mobile healthcare entrepreneurs, medical device developers, patient advocates, journalists, academics and investors. Guests and listeners are always invited to use our podcast as a source of information on social media, email and newsletters.
The weekly Empowered Patient Podcast is available on iTunes ( search Digital Politics with Karen Jagoda), Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeart Radio, ProMed Network and the Libsyn Network. Sign up to receive notice of new episodes.
- Advances in Reducing Respiratory Events From Cystic Fibrosis with Greg Duncan Celtaxsys August 21, 2018
- Novel Topical Gene Therapy for Devastating Rare Skin Diseases with Suma Krishnan Krystal Biotech August 15, 2018
- Surprising Health Benefits of Turmeric with Christian Wilde Medical Author and Researcher August 9, 2018
- New Eye Care Model for Those Who Wear Contacts with Joel Wishkovsky Simple Contacts July 26, 2018
- Attacking Fibrosis with Smart Drugs to Promote Faster Healing with Pierre Laurin Prometic Life Sciences July 19, 2018
- Creating Safer Schools with Crime Analysis Police Officer Adele Gardner and Randy Raymond GIS Specialist July 11, 2018
- Innovative Topical Treatment of Acne with Dave Domzalski Foamix June 27, 2018
- How Telemedicine Amplifies Impact of Care Providers with Suzanne Shugg Teleplus Healthcare June 12, 2018
- When the Patient is a Medical Mystery with Cathy Miller June 5, 2018
- Groundbreaking NIH All of Us Initiative Explained by Dr. Steve Steinhubl STSI May 30, 2018
- How Triathlon Training is Helping Beat Breast Cancer with Claire Wachter May 21, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy Drives Medical Tourism with Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez Rehealth May 15, 2018
- Shifting the Paradigm of Regenerative Medicine with Denver Lough PolarityTE May 9, 2018
- Raising Awareness About Rare Diseases with Amy Dahm Cushing's Survivor and Patient Advocate May 2, 2018
- Chatbot Coach for Crohn's and Colitis Patients with Roeland Pater Nori Health April 25, 2018
- Improving Communication Between Health Providers and Patients with Karen Knops MD April 17, 2018
- Overcoming Challenges For Women Entrepreneurs in STEM Start-Ups with STEM to Market April 11, 2018
- Empowering Hospital Patients with Dr. Joanne Jarrett April 2, 2018
- Driving Research in Ovarian Cancer with Hillary Theakston Clearity Foundation March 18, 2018
- Shining a Light on Gender Bias in Healthcare with Lawyer Katie Ernst MissTreated.org March 15, 2018